Welcome to the new Inspired By Challenge. With Spring and St. Patrick's Day nearing us I was really taken by this Inspiration photo.
Once again, so many ways to take inspiration from this photo: green, spots, St. Patrick's, party... I can't wait to see what you do!
I went with the green and the spots to create my spring themed card. All the stamps are from Papertrey Ink (Tags for Spring and Garden Variety). I used some May Arts Twine and Ribbon. The papers are from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 2.
This is also for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge:
I am also linking this up to the Paper Issues Challenge - Go Green and the Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes.
Link up by next Wednesday March 14th 11:59 PST.
I can't wait to see what you do!
Rules for Playing:
- Create a NEW project for this challenge.
- Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
- Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
- Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
- Feel free to use any crafting products you have!