Thursday, September 13, 2012

Inspired By #41

I know we are almost into fall, but we are still able to buy fresh local blueberries here so this Pinterest photo really caught my eye.

Ways to interpret this challenge: circle elements, food, the sketch, the colors, a distressed painted background...

I was drawn to the colors and I immediately thought of my Varsity collection by Jenni Bowlin, available at Jessica Sprague.  I made an 'officey' style card along with some matching bulldog clips.  I cut the tie and the letters with my cricut (Wrap it Up and Plantin Schoolbook).  The sentiment stamp is from PTI and the stickers are from Jillibean Soup.



I can't wait to see what you do!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!



6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that tie!!!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome card! LOVE those colors! :)

Marlena M. said...

Incredible masculine project! I love the stripes and colors.

~amy~ said...

YUM...love the inspiration and LOVE your card!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fabulous guy card! And I adore those fun bulldog clips, too!

Unknown said...

Congrats on having yet another fab card picked up Laurel! Do some pubs accept cards that have already been posted to a blog? Would PC accept a previously posted card? Just curious :)