Thursday, December 5, 2013

Inspired By....#99

I love this photo and I want to live somewhere with a barn like this!

How will you be inspired? winter, colors, shabby, woodgrain...

I went with the cool feel and the colors and used my Summer Stories by Teresa Collins along with some Papertrey Ink dies.  


I can't wait to see what you create!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!



4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo beautiful!! I love love love that tree!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photo indeed! Love the diecuts and embossed shapes you've layered...that tree is so pretty!

Rose said...

beautiful card :)

i would love to live by the barn but without the cold white stuff! lol

Marlena M. said...

Fantastic inspiration and creation Laurel~thanks for enabling me to buy a new paper creation!