Thursday, April 3, 2014

Inspired By #109

I am back!  What a busy month March was!  My daughter and I had a great time in Europe, it was a jam packed 10 days of touring. We loved to visit the big cities of Paris and London but both of us are small town girls at heart and much prefered the smaller towns of Normandy!

Anyhow onto the new challenge.   I went with an April showers theme because I loved this umbrella when I saw it!


How will you be inspired?  Umbrella, spring, rain, stripes, bow, colors...

I went with the colors and girlie feel of the umbrella and created this card with the new All Dolled Up collection by Glitz.  A CAS card for me, limited layering and no stitching!  That doesn't happen often, LOL


I was inspired by this week's sketch at Sweet Sunday:

I am also playing along at Naughty or Nice:

Now being the first challenge of the month I have a prize up for grabs!  This week you are playing for a 

$10 gift certificate to Elle's Studio!  

Can't wait to see what you create!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.


Feel free to use any crafting products you have!


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful!! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!

Rose said...

oh i love your card!!! :)

Marlena M. said...

Glad you made it back safe~what a fantastic set of memories to hold on to! I LOVE the umbrella-fun card too~