Thursday, May 29, 2014

Inspired By #116

I have never been a coffee drinker and have always liked tea.  Lately I have really been enjoying some of the fabulous flavors of loose leaf tea so I chose this photo as Inspiration this week:


How will you be inspired? text, tea, graphic, colors, sketch...

I went with a tea them and used my Flea Market collection by Crate Paper along with a PTI stamp and a Silhouette Cut File.  Most of my friends are tea drinkers like me so I know this will come in handy one day.


Can't wait to see what you create!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.


Feel free to use any crafting products you have!




3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the colors and the teacup!!!!

~amy~ said...

Oh this is a fun one Laurel. I LOVE your card!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty. The colors are like sherbet ice cream. Yummy.