Friday, February 2, 2018

Design Team Introductions Day 1

Didn't the design team rock their first challenge?!  I am honored to have such amazing artists joining me.

Without further ado, today we will learn a little more about Teresa and Amber.

First up.... the one who gave me the push I needed to build a team.  It was brewing in the back of my mind, but Teresa is the one who got the ball rolling :) 



Hi friends, I am Teresa Kline. I have always been creative and have been making cards and designing for over twelve years. I have had the honor of being on several design teams and guest postions. I am married and I am a fur baby mom to two sweet boxers. I enjoy interior design, diy, and mailing my card to others for an uplifting word of encouragement. I enjoy a good card challenge and find inspiration in all sorts of things. You can find me in lots of places...I am the coordinator for cards for a cause at splitcoaststampers, my blog: paperie blooms, and ig: 2klines. I hope you are encouraged by my creations and also make time to mail a card to someone who needs a little lift. #sendmoresnailmail



My name is Amber Trubiak, and I live in a small  farming town in Saskatchewan Canada! My "real-life" job is as a bookkeeper, and my hard working hubby is a Municipal Employee and Firefighter. I am a proud mama to 2 and a little boy holds my heart and calls me "Grandma". 
I have been getting inky for well over 10 years, and I would say my style is more CAS. I love creating simple cards and 3D projects just to brighten someone's day - even if it's just a little! When I am not surrounded by paper (either at home OR at work!) I love to be out in my garden or puttering in my kitchen. I am so excited to be a part of Inspired By.... and I cannot wait to inspire YOU! 







4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yay Ladies!

Teresa Kline said...

YAY amber, I am over the top excited to be joining you and the others for inspired by!

Amber said...

Woo hoo! I cannot wait to rock these challenges with you, Teresa and Laurel - and the WHOLE crew!! So much inspiration coming your way, peeps!

Danni Reid said...

super excited to be working with you!!