Monday, February 5, 2018

Design Team Introductions Day 4



"Hi, I'm LeAnne Pugliese and I live with my husband John in southeastern Pennsylvania.  I've been stamping for almost twenty years and I love lots of different styles...clean & simple and vintage are two of my favorites!  I confess to having more stamps and paper than I can possibly use in a lifetime!!  One of the joys in my life is crafting and creating with my granddaughter Cassidy...she has a style all her own!  I look forward to creating with Laurel and all the talented artists on the Inspired By team!"





Hi I'm Julia Stainton and I'm from Ontario Canada where I make my home in a century old farmhouse. Hubby and I live with three of our five children and we enjoy escaping to the Great Lakes as often as possible. I love chocolate and good books, photography and making lots of paper messes.

Crafting has been a big part of my life for as long as I can remember and I love learning new things. From embroidery to painting, from smocking and sewing, to DIY or knitting...it's all been part of my creative life. Card making is my main focus these days but I love scrapbooking and mixed media too. I've been blessed to have been working in the industry in many forms for over ten years and am so excited to be joining the fabulous designers for the Inspired By Challenge. Online paper crafting challenges have been a huge part of my creative journey and I just can't wait to be inspired by the Inpsired By Challenges!

2 comments:

Danni Reid said...

excited to be working with both of you!

~amy~ said...

Yay ladies!