Thursday, February 8, 2018

Inspired By.... got mail?

Thank you everyone for playing along last week.  I loved seeing all of the pink :)  Now check out this week's photo.... cute hey?!


How does this inspire you?  Theme?  animal? mail? valentine? colors?...... so many ways to take this one.  

Now... before we get to the design team and their wonderful projects... we have an amazing Guest Designer.  I am sure pretty much everyone knows her!  Please give a warm welcome to:

And check out her card:


Thank you Teri for guesting for us this week!  Such a cute card :) 


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

EEP!!!!! So much cuteness!

sansuey said...

I have long loved that photo--I mean Mail! Squirrels! I did one very literal take on the prompt because Strawberry Jude makes a stamp set called Squirrel Mail.

Becca Sadler said...

Woo-hoo! to the design team for fabulous wildlife mail-poaching featured cards! :) Lots of quirky and clever interpretations from the inspired by photo!!!