Thursday, April 5, 2018

Inspired By.... rainy day coziness and another prize!




How are you inspired?  colors? patterns? cozy? texture? coffee? tea?...  

Remember if posting on Social Media don't forget to use #inspiredbylaurel so we can find you!

Please share the badge and link it up here if you play along :)

Oh yeah, the prize.... I am offering this fun Stampin' UP! set to one lucky winner!


Now before we get to the design team check out what this week's guest has created for us!  



I love it Kathy!  Thank you for guesting for us!  














Raechelle Bellus









4 comments:

Fiona said...

My first time here playing along - thanks for the great inspiration - I finally found a use for some ribbon I've had for ages! lol

Jeanne said...

I think it's really neat to see how differently everyone is inspired by the photo. Great job to the team. :)

Marlena M. said...

All this beautiful blue makes me so happy! Thank you for the lovely challenge and gorgeous inspiration~

Becca Sadler said...

Great springtime (or at least technically it is) challenge theme! :) and kudos to the DT crew for wonderful inspiration creations!!!