Thursday, May 17, 2018

Inspired By.... floral clusters



Hi everyone, welcome to another Inspired By challenge.  I am in full flower/herb garden mode here.  I love getting my gardens ready.... then get impatient for things to be ready!  I don't plant many veggies as my dad has a huge garden and always has lots to share ;)

Isn't this a pretty photo?  How does it inspire you?  group of three? clusters? flowers? hexagon? woodgrain....   I can't wait to see what you do!

Check out what the design team has for you today: 







Raechelle Bellus



Also don't forget to join the Facebook group.... prize up for grabs when we reach 100 members!


1 comment:

Becca Sadler said...

Note: on #12=it is my 1st entry for floral clusters but 2nd for Sketchy Saturday (combined Laurel's current challenges)!